Saturday, May 18, 2019

Week 99

Hey mom! 
This week was good! Salina is doing great! This week I had my departing interview with President McCuistion (it’s an hour log
interview and your just talk about going home the whole time) it was really helpful but weird because it kinda sunk in a little more that I’m coming home so soon. But this week we made a lot of good progress with our two Investigators that we are mainly working with. (Ken & Daniel) they both came to church. Daniel is getting baptized this
Saturday. Ken is doing good he has cut his cigarette usage in half which is pretty huge. So that’s good. But that’s what has been going on with me. This week we will be setting stuff up for Daniels baptism
and then we have MLC Thursday. It weird to think that this is my last full week as a missionary. But we had a meeting in Junction City this week with the stake president and I had some time to go and visit Ramon! Elder Bryan & I baptized him. He is so cool! But is kinda having a hard time but his testimony is still real strong. I was so happy I got to go see him!
Thanks for finding out about my homecoming. Do you know how much time I’ll have? I don’t need to know now. My plan is to just wing it but I’ll put some thought into it.
So I haven’t called the technology missionary about it yet. But I’m sure it will be fine. You can use the money towards a phone. What kind of phone will I be getting?
Thanks for being the bestest mom ever! Love ya tons! I think I have some pics from this week so I’ll send them.

Elder Skylar Johnson



My sunflower bloomed!
My Bro Ramon
 Zone Conference
 The Sisters doorbell ditched us & left this
 Elder Ricks and I are weird together (honestly don’t remember what was happing in this picture)



No comments:

Post a Comment