Saturday, May 18, 2019

Week 97

So this week was good I had exchanges with the APs and I went with Elder Hunter. We go home together. Then we had Zone Conference on
Wednesday. It was my last one so I gave my departing testimony. It was weird to think that that was my last Zone Conference. But our investigator Jeff came to church to that was good. He liked it. But it’s freaking hot in Kansas. But that’s pretty much what has been going on with me.
So that’s not good that rainbow snow might be at its end. It has to last long enough for Dylan to get home so we can get one together again. I’ll be sad if it ends before then. Elder Flores(my trainer) wants to try to come to my homecoming and asked me what time it is at but i don’t know. What time will it be at?

Elder Skylar Johnson



Zone pic
 Rock Wall


 Souvenirs



No comments:

Post a Comment