Saturday, May 18, 2019

Week 87

Hey there Mom!
Yeah there has been some tornado warnings but the two days of crazy weather was when we were in wichita so we missed it. It wasnt too bad apparently though in liberal. I was in Wichita for MLC and I had exchanges with the APs I was with Elder Crane. And it only rained just a little in wichita. But this week was good. Our recent convert Logan got the priesthood this sunday so that was cool. We are planning on going to the temple with him this Saturday but we need to find a ride for us and Logan and thats a lot to ask because we will be going to the Texas Lubbock temple and its 5 hrs away from liberal. So hopefully we find a ride so we can go. But yeah thats whats going on with me. Oh and I decided to make a healthy decision and to not drink anymore soda for the rest of my mission.
That’s too bad to hear about blakes last track meet. I guess thats
more reason for him to do it next year. But good job for him getting
his license. Too bad to hear about dad I will keep him in my prayers for sure. I haven’t heard from Bryson in a while. My allergies are doing good.

Hey so let’s figure out the Mother’s Day call. The earlier the better 
for me. Just let me know :)

Have a great week mom! Love ya!
Elder Johnson 


Me & Dorothy
                 
  Me with the Tin Man!

 On our way back from Wichita we stopped in Yoder, KS it’s a Amish town and so we stopped to eat some of there cinnamon rolls. They were really good!
                 



The great Kansas Wichita Mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment