Saturday, May 18, 2019

Week 91

Hey!
This week was another crazy week. But it was good. We had Zone Conference and it was good but a little stressful because we had to do a lot for it. And the worst part was we had a zone break out (when just our zone gets together) and we had a little training & a meeting and then there was an area seventy at our zone conference (Elder Rawson) and he came and sat in on our meeting and so did President McCuistion. So it was a little intimidating hahaha. But it went well. We went to the castle today for pday it was fun I’ll send some pics.
I’m glad my letter got to you. I wasn’t sure if I did it right so I’m glad it got there. Yeah that tag I sent I have worn for like everyday of my mission till the day I sent that in the mail. But I got a new one now so I figured I’d send it to ya.
You or dad will have to take Blake around town and make him fill out applications like you did for me. So he will get a job quicker. That’s cool that the cronies won 7k and 1st place in the competition. That’s no good to hear about grandma joy. Hopefully she gets better. I’m am glad that grandpa is tan he wouldn’t be grandpa ace with out being the tannest man in Smithfield.
Hey quick question could you send me some contacts some time before I finish my mission? I have the pair I’m wearing and another pair but I’ll need just one more. Gracias!!
And I went to the bike shop and the guy told me that I just need to
buy a part that will be around $20 to fix it.
Love ya mom!

Elder Skylar Johnson



Fotos del castillo





No comments:

Post a Comment