Saturday, May 18, 2019

Week 93

Hey there Family!
My week has been good. But very busy. Wednesday we went to hays to help clean out an apartment and that took forever then we had exchanges with the elders in great bend in salina and we got back at like 5pm so we had no time. Then the next morning we had service for this older lady at 10am so we showed up and she wasnt there so we called her and she told us to come to her storage unit at 12 instead so that was annoying and then we went and we had to load up a whole U-haul truck and that took almost 3 hours. It was a ton of stuff and there was only 4 of us. Then we had to clean up the old sisters apartment in salina a couple hours after that so those whole 2 days were a lot of hard work and not a ton got done. It was crazy. Transfers are not this Wednesday but the next. Ill be staying in Salina because I doubt that they will white wash the salina zls twice in a row. ZL areas never get white washed. But Ill get a new companion. I dont have to pay for a phone but I have to buy a take home fee for my ipad. But Ill pay that with my debit card. Dang thats gonna be quite the birthday. Thats awesome that my bike got sold! Thanks! Its in good condition so Ill leave it for here and make sure she gets it. Love ya mom!

Hi Grace and Tommy! Its good to hear from you Ive missed you both so much! I love you both so much too! I hope tommy doesnt actually have wood in his armpit. If so hurry and get it out!





No comments:

Post a Comment