Saturday, May 18, 2019

Week 85

Hey mom!
This week was good! Nothing too crazy exciting happened this week. I got to go on exchanges to dodge city so that was fun. I’ve always wanted to serve in dodge so I got to for a day. While I was there I interviewed a 9 year old kid for baptism. He is a funny little kid and was really excited to get baptized.  This week wasn’t too windy actually and it rained a little bit. 
That’s cool that Blake got to run in the SV invitational. I liked watching the video of him running. Thanks for sending it! 
I don’t think I know Jacob Penrose or at least not that I can remember. Hopefully our ward doesn’t change too much. Will is get smaller or bigger if they change it? What do you think? 
Hopefully dads back starts getting better soon. Is your foot still bugging you or is it all better?
Have a great week mom love ya!


Elder Colman and I at Gorditas to Go eating the best gorditas ever. 


No comments:

Post a Comment