Saturday, May 18, 2019

Week 94

So for my last transfer I’ll be staying in Salina and Elder Ricks will
be my companion. He served in Salina as a ZL before boyack and I got
here so he is back now. I don’t know him too well but he is a good
guy. He is an english speaking missionary.

This are going great! We had two baptisms! Chris and Jeanne Coyle got
baptized! They have been working with missionaries for a long time.
But since they finally got married they got baptized. They are
awesome.
Yeah we had to do a musical number for the mission presidents
devotional. And we didn’t know until like Wednesday night and so it
wasn’t very good. I wasn’t going to sing but then the APs told us
Saturday that we all had to do it :( it’s kinda weird that marissa
filmed part of it. Oh well...
I bet having Kevin’s kids has been a party!  Sorry to hear about your ankle :(
I honestly don’t need anything other then my contacts every thing is good.
I think I have a lot of pictures from the week so I’ll send them to you.


Elder Skylar Johnson


Chris and Jeanne ‘s baptism (Elder Ricks my next comp is on the far right)
The Salina Squad (everyone but me and sis bunker are getting transferred or going home) 


No comments:

Post a Comment