Saturday, May 18, 2019

Week 92

Hey mom! 
This week was another busy one. And a hot one it was so hot and humid this week and it was in the 100s a couple of times. We had interviews this week and President McCuistion showed up late and so we had a ton of extra time after the APs gave their training so they had us give a training as well & we just made it up on the spot & it was probably the worst training ever. But everyone knew that it was on the spot so they had sympathy for us...I hope. We also had MLC this week it was a good time. But I got my bike fixed. I just had to buy a $20 part and now it’s good as new. Do you know if that person is going to buy it? I hope so. I got to jump on a trampoline today for the first time in like a year or maybe more. So it was fun. A member had us over for breakfast and they had a nice trampoline with a little basketball hoop to dunk on and so all is missionaries got on and had a party. It was fun but it was really hot. But that’s what’s been going on. We are going bowling here soon. So that’s the plan for today.
That’s awesome that Braxton came by and got a hair cut. Is he doing good? I should probably email him.
Sounds like you had a good week good to hear.
No rush on the contacts. I still have a pair I haven’t opened yet so I won’t need them for a month. I honestly just need a new pair to wear my last couple of weeks. So don’t worry about getting it to me soon.
Love ya mom!

Elder Skylar Johnson



No comments:

Post a Comment