Saturday, May 18, 2019

Week 98

Hey mom!
This week was really good. We got a media referral last week & it was for a guy named Daniel. He came to church last week. And this week we have been teaching him. He is awesome! He wants to get baptized too! When we taught him about the word of wisdom and he went into the kitchen and put all of his coffee and tea in a bag and gave it to us
to throw away! He came to church again this week. So he is doing good. He is on date to get baptized the 4th of August so that will be my last weekend in the mission so that’s cool! Hopefully everything goes
well and that he’ll get baptized then rather than later.
We had just little contact with Jeff (the guy from Walmart) he is just so busy with work so yeah... but that’s okay.
The weather has been just really hot. Thursday we had a huge 10min storm. It was a crazy intense storm. Where it just poured harder then I’ve ever seen and and it was crazy windy I was outside for 5 seconds
and I was soaked. But other than that the weather has been so hot.
That’s awesome Austin is home! 

I’m glad to hear that dad & grandpa are doing good. It’s okay don’t worry I’m not getting trunky and still working hard.

Hey question! So my device fee to take my ipad home was $81 I paid it with my home card and got the email saying that it worked but on my portal it says that I still haven’t paid for it. Could you check & see if it charged my card? Then I’ll let the technology missionary know so I can get it figured out. Thanks!

Elder Skylar Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment