Saturday, May 18, 2019

Week 86

Hey mom!
My leg is perfectly fine now so that’s good. My week was good I went to Guymon Oklahoma for an exchange so I was out of Kansas for over 24hrs. Transfers are the Wednesday after Mother’s Day. I’ll probably find out about them before so I’ll probably know for out Skype call. Let me know what time works best for the Skype call. This week was good though we went to a taco bus the other day and had some super good tacos and I had some agua de piña (it’s like pineapple juice) but it’s freaking good! So that’s my new favorite agua fresca! Today for pday our whole zone is going to the park in liberal and we are going to play games and stuff. It will be fun.
Have a great week mom love ya!

Elder Skylar Johnson



A door I found in Guymon
 I’m on a cow
All Aboard
  
How I would look as a power ranger?
 Tacos and Agua de Piña with elder wright (he is a visa waiter going to the same mission as my son Elder Hall)

No comments:

Post a Comment