Saturday, May 18, 2019

Week 90

Hey Mom! 
I hope you had a happy birthday!!! I'd say going to Star Wars would be a great way too spend it. I have a lot of Star Wars movies to watch when I get home now.
This week was crazy. We had so much to do. I literally blinked and the week was over. So I'm not too sure what even happened. But I'm liking Salina I have a way fun district and we have a good time together and the members are cool. We have been teaching the guy we met at Walmart his name is CJ. He came to church again this week he is progressing slowly but surely. Yeah I've seen many different members since I've been here that I have known before. Many didnt recognize me but many did. Its been fun. This week we had a zone blitz. All of the Salina zone came to Salina and we went on splits and worked for an hour and a half after we gave a training and it was really cool and fun (and I took pictures) so that was a good time. The next morning we had a zone breakfast and cooked some pancakes. It was fun. Tomorrow we have zone conference and president is having us do a ton of stuff for it and we havent planned it all out yet. oops. I guess I'll be up late tonight. 
I haven't figured out what I'm going to do about my bike yet. Next week I'll go to a bike shop and see how much it will cost to fix my bike and start off with that. My comp says that you can check your bike as an extra bag of luggage on the plane but you just need a bike box. Do you think that would be cheaper? That's just another idea. 
Love you tons Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment