Saturday, May 18, 2019

Week 95

Hey everyone! 
I have been really bad about sending weekly emails so I thought that I'd send one this week. So this week I had transfers and elder Boyack went home and my new companion in salina is elder Ricks. He is a fun guy. 
We have been working a lot with our investigator Ken he is so awesome. He has a crazy past and so we have been helping him overcome his trials and to understand the atonement. When elder Boyack and I met him he hadnt prayer for a long time. So after working with him for a month he is now praying every morning and night! It's amazing to see how since he has been doing that how much better and happier he is. He has been making slow but steady progress. And is such a great guy. He wants to be baptized but it's gonna take him some time. 
Also a funny story that happened this week. We got the cops called on us. Haha. We were pulled over on a road in a neighborhood. And we had to make some calls and message some people. And we had been there for like 20min and then there was a knock on the car window. So I turned and looked and it was a cop. So I rolled down the window.
Me- Hello..
Cop- Is everything alright?
Me- Yeah we are doing great! How are you?
Cop- Good. Some one called and said that you guys have been parked here for a long time and they said you two were fighting
Me- really? We have just been making some phone  calls and laughing a lot. We can move somewhere else though if some one is bothered by us.
So that was really funny because the cop was really confused but then she left told us we were fine and life carried on. 
But that was my week! Love y'all! 

Elder Skylar Johnson 


No comments:

Post a Comment