Monday, January 2, 2017

Week 19 First Week in Salina

Hey! Salina is pretty cool it's not very far from Manhattan but it's very different. Salina has only one ward. I think I'll use Spanish more in this area. Elder Colemere is pretty awesome we get along very well. I've learned a lot from him. 
We have a baptism next week so I'm pretty excited for that. It's hard going into an area with you and your comp both brand new. But we are figuring thing out. 
Salina has a ton of potential and I'm excited to serve here. Now I don't have any pictures since I have left Manhattan but I have some pics of my last week in Manhattan.


A little lip sync before he and Elder Flores were transferred 
Untitled from Suzanne Johnson on Vimeo.



Trying out a Christmas gift
Chilling with the Zone Leaders
 Hanging out with Jose, one of our investigaters who will be getting baptized soon 
 Mission family, Dad, Mom, Son
 Jesus our homie that was baptized in June






No comments:

Post a Comment