Monday, December 26, 2016

Week 18

Hi All-
Well I'm saying goodbye to Manhattan. I am going to go to the Salina second ward with Elder Colemere and we are the Spanish elders. So that's pretty exciting to have some change. I will miss Manhattan though. The ward in Manhattan is so awesome! So a big change. Transfer day is Wednesday morning. Elder Colemere and I are getting whitewashed
in to. (mission lingo for both of them are new in the area)

It was so awesome to talk to you. I ate so much last night I literally couldn't eat another bite or I would have puked. The evening was good. The first family we went to was awesome and had a ton of food. And they gave us a each a nice tie and socks. The second family we went to had a ton of food as well and I was already full. We watched a little bit of the Grinch too. President said that we could watch a movie with members if it was PG or G on Christmas so that was fun. 
Elder Johnson




No comments:

Post a Comment