Monday, December 5, 2016

Week 15

Hey Mom. 

I have been doing great! We are always busy so that's good. Spanish is very slowly improving (we are only teaching one guy in Spanish). It's been getting cold though especially at night. So I'm going to probably need some more thermals so if you could send me some that would be great. Cold days and bikes aren't very fun but I keep warm. We get the car Sunday-Tuesday and sometimes on Wednesday. I'd say that the holidays are harder due to the fact people are more busy and that it's cold so we don't really meet many people on the street. But we will see as we get closer to Christmas I haven't received a package other then a scarf this week. Maybe I'll get the package today. Thanks! And I have been drinking water. Make sure you are drinking water because it's good for everyone that includes dad haha. Glad to hear that Dallas won yet again. Be sure to keep the Super Bowl recorded on the tv so I can watch them win when I get home. I'm super excited to be able to FaceTime in 20 days! I've only ran in to two bible bashers. haha Sounds like you have been having a good time. And I like the pic of Bryson and Blake has changed a lot holy crap. I have some pics for this week I'll be sure to send. Love you tons!

Elder Johnson 

Zone pics

The Elders Christmas Tree

 Our ward priests sent this monkey with Skylar on his mission. It looks like the Elders are keeping him involved:)
Elder Johnson And Elder Flores

The District
                     

1 comment:

  1. You are looking well, my nephew!!! Keep up the great work!! We are so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete