Monday, January 9, 2017

Week 20 and a Baptism

So this week was a good week. We haven't been using any Spanish though, not much Spanish in Salina. I'll start off by talking about the baptism we had! We baptized Michele yesterday after church and it was awesome. She is super cool and had such of a desire to be baptized. It was my first time ever baptizing someone and it was such a cool experience.
So far we have not been using Spanish very often. We in fact have zero Spanish investigators. So hopefully we will find some this week. Elder Colemere is awesome he is such a great missionary and we get along super well we have lots of fun. 
I'm staying warm I have all the thermals you sent. And we have a full time car. So I'm surviving. Plus it's not -24! Holy cow.
That's a ton of snow!  Hopefully nothing floods.
That makes me glad to hear Bryson is home and doing better. What a stud. And I did get the
blanket. Thanks so much you got me a nice one! But I sent some pics this week so I hope that will make you happy.

Elder Johnson


We also had zone conference so here a pic of the Salina zone

   Me eating a taco. Comemos muchos tacos cada día.
So this is something random but it was really funny. I had this encounter with this squirrel (there are tons of squirrels in the Manhattan and Salina area)
 Elder Johnson: This sidewalk isn't big enough for the two of us. 
Squirrel: *stares me down* *folds arms*
Elder Johnson: (sings western showdown song) *draws finger gun* Bang!
Squirrel: *runs away* 
Elder Johnson: Get out of town!
It was super funny you would have to be there. But Elder Colemere managed to take a pic.


No comments:

Post a Comment