Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Week 60 First Week in Junction City

Hey everyone! 
This was an awesome week! So first off I said goodbye to Wichita and some awesome members in the Wichita west branch. I’ll attach the pics. I also had to say goodbye to my trainer Elder Flores. (He went home Wednesday) so after all the goodbyes I was able to go to Junction City!  Junction is a cool place and I am liking it. Since I’m the only Spanish missionary in junction I get to teach all the Spanish people! So that’s cool! We haven’t found too many yet but we will sure find them :) So something that is really cool is that we had a baptism Friday! Ramon is his name. He is really cool. He has been meeting with missionaries for over 5 years. A couple months ago he moved to Junction. And three week ago he called up the missionaries and asked them to come by. So that’s a real cool miracle that happened! 
Also Saturday Jason (brother of Joe) was baptized in Kellogg so that’s super awesome! 


Las fotos
1) Me, hermana Bender, and hermana Stowell with the arreola family
2) Elder Riddle and I with the arreola family 
3) Hermana caro
4) Elder flores and I
5) With Elder Flores and Elder Riddle
6) At Ramon’s baptism with my new comp Elder Bryan 







No comments:

Post a Comment