Thursday, October 19, 2017

Week 59 (Transfer News)

Hey everyone! 
This week was really cool and we some some awesome milagros!! But also transfer news is in so I’ll start off with that. President called me sunday night and told me that I’m going to be a district leader in Junction city. I’ll be with Elder Bryan who just got finished with his training. He is an English missionary and it is an English area. So I pray I won’t forget my Spanish. But apparently there used to be a Spanish branch there long long ago. So that’s exciting! 
So my time was short here in Wichita west and it’s kinda sad to leave Wichita which I have come to know and love so much. I’ll miss being comps with elder riddle he is a homie. But even though my time was short it was awesome and I had amazing experiences and learned so much. 
One of these awesome experiences happened this week. With our investigator Ana. Who we have been teaching the whole time I’ve been in Wichita west. Anyways we were teaching her the gospel of Jesus Christ and we were talking about baptism. She told us how she knows she needs to be baptized and how her life has changed so much since she started reading the Book of Mormon and coming to church. She was in tears and told us how she has changed and how she has been finding much comfort though prayer. The spirit was so strong. So that was an amazing experience and lesson. On the down side she isn’t married to her boyfriend so it could take some time before she is baptized. But it will happen. 
Also I found out this week that Jason (older brother of joe that got baptized a couple weeks back in Kellogg) is getting baptized this next weekend!!


  This is what happens when a non member asks for some help moving. The whole zone shows up
A very low quality pic by a Wichita mural
  Wichita West District


Hola
Hoy fue el último día que su hijo cenó con nosotros 
Estoy muy agradecida de conocerlo

Esta foto la tomé para usted hoy
(A member sent this to me on Skylar's last day in Wichita!)


No comments:

Post a Comment