Thursday, October 12, 2017

Week 56

Hey everyone! 
So this week was really awesome and a lot happened I’ll share the most awesome milagro that I saw. So last Monday I found out that two of my investigators in my last area are going to be baptized on the 29th! (Joe and Ricardo) so thats super awesome! And Friday night a member had a bonfire and a little devotional. It was really fun. One of the coolest families from the Kellogg branch was there and it was fun to see them again. But the coolest thing about it is that Ricardo who is getting baptized this week came as well. It was so awesome to see him. This is how our conversation went:
Me- Ricardo that’s so awesome you are getting baptized this week! Are you excited?
Ricardo- yes I am, but guess who is going to baptize me?
Me- umm... elder Wagner?
Ricardo- nope. I’ll give you a hint. He is standing right in front of me.
I was the only one standing in front of him so it was an obvious hint that it was me. I am so happy that he wants me to baptize him! Ricardo is the coolest guy ever and he has already set a goal for going to the temple! So Friday was an awesome day. I’ll send pics of the baptisms next week. :)

One more milagro that I want to share is that we have an investigator named Lorenzo and he is awesome. He has lots of health problems mostly caused by his cancer he has and he is almost deaf. But he is the nicest guy ever and he wants to be baptized so that’s awesome. But we have been teaching him for a couple weeks now. His sister moved in with him to take care of him and when we came to see Lorenzo Saturday his sister was home and she came and talked with us. We ended up teaching her the whole restoration and she thought is was really cool. She said, “well I’m going to come to your church tomorrow and read the Book of Mormon and if I like the church and god wants me to be there then I will stay in your church.” They both came to church and liked it so that’s awesome! 
So this week has been going great in the city of Wichita. 

Me with Elder Mujica and he greenie Elder Wagner. Featuring a photo bomb by my homie Elder Goldsberry 
Zone conference pic. It’s kinda blurry though



No comments:

Post a Comment