Monday, March 27, 2017

Week 31

Elder Sky didn't have a chance to send a group email this week but here's a bit of one he sent me.

Mom-
My week has been great. It's nice to teach a lot in Spanish. A lot of our investigators speak English too so we just teach them in English but we have a lot of investigators that speak zero English so it's fun. Church was weird because the branch is small and not many showed up to church Sunday so the chapel was like empty and then it was all in Spanish it was cool. I was just super lost and confused in Sunday school and priesthood haha. 
Elder Radman is cool. We have a pretty nice apartment. We have our own washer and dryer so that's nice. But Anyways we stay mostly in Wichita so it's all city area we are pretty much in. But this week was cool. It's so different here. All the missionaries I am serving around I don't know at all so it's all new to me. But I like it so far.  That's so awesome that Tommy was baptized I love the pics you sent. He makes me proud.  That's not good to hear about grandpa. I'll be praying for him. Hopefully he gets feeling better. Last week Reggie emailed me and said she was in Indonesia and I was like what? Here's some pics from my week. Love you tons!

Elder Johnson



It rained really hard this week
 We found a really, really small sweater in our apartment
 Elder Radman and I

Our "gym" in our apartment


No comments:

Post a Comment