Monday, March 20, 2017

Transfer Week 30

Transfers are this week on Wednesday. And I'm getting transferred to Kellogg which is a branch in or around Wichita(I think)and what I've been told is that it's a Spanish branch. I don't know much about the area and where it's really at. My companion will be Elder Radman. I'm pretty excited to have more Spanish speaking opportunities. I'll miss being comps with Elder Colemere though. Salina is a weird place and I would never
ever live there but I have had so many amazing experiences here that I'll never forget and I'll be a little sad leaving. But I'm really excited to be in a Spanish area that actually has Spanish. It will be fun. I don't know my comp or anyone in the whole zone except for Elder Flores. So it will be fun seeing him again at zone trainings and conferences. Kansas has been really hot this week. Sunday it got up to 90! It was weird. But I'm not complaining.

Elder Johnson


Here's  a few random pics from my week




No comments:

Post a Comment