Monday, March 6, 2017

Week 28

So this week was good. This one might be a little short though. So this week I went on exchanges twice. I love going on  exchanges and learning for other missionaries. Both days of exchanges I was able to have some sweet experiences with speaking Spanish. The elders I exchanged with (Elder Humphrey and Clifford) are both English Elders. So I have come to really love talking to Spanish speakers. Before I was always scared too. So on exchanges with Elder Clifford we were walking down the street and we saw this Hispanic guy outside on his porch. So we ran over to him and starting talking. It was really cool because I completely understood him and he completely understood me. And that never happens. I talked to him for good amount of time. Sadly he didn't live in Salina but it was still just an awesome experience. The Gift of Tongues is real! And the more we trust in the Lord and have faith the better it works.

So last pday was real fun. We went to this castle in Lindsborg. The castle is on top of this hill and you can see as far as the eye can see from any direction. It was so awesome! I took a ton of pics. We are actually going there again today!

Elder Johnson















No comments:

Post a Comment