Monday, November 14, 2016

Week 12


So I'll start off by talking about transfers. I'm staying in Manhattan with Elder Flores so not much will change. But this week has been good. And election wise most people are happy out here. No riots. So I assume trump won Kansas. 
We have a couple investigators, we have 3 but they are all progressing slowly. One is a 12 year old and his parents don't want him to get baptized just yet. The other is a guy with a crazy past and has trouble when it comes to repentance and doesn't think God can forgive him. Kinda sad but he'll figure it out. And the other is a newer guy I don't know him too well but he is really interested. Have a great week!
Elder Johnson

We had a sweet district meeting up on this hill

 So every morning we do role plays and so I thought I'd make it fun and dress up. Little did I know elder Flores was taking pics
 Then he made this. Don't ask why. It's weird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment