Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Week 11

Hey Everyone!


This week has just flown by! This week nothing too eventful really happened but we have met a ton of new people that seem pretty interested. Many of which speak Spanish. So that's really cool. It's been helping my Spanish a lot even though some of them talk really fast and I don't understand a whole lot. This week we haven't had a ton of success but we have been meeting a ton of new people. We don't have any super strong investigators as of now except for this boy named Sean. He wants to be baptized really bad but his parents aren't very religious and are kinda holding him back. But I'm sure they will come around eventually. I'm in the Manhattan zone which includes Wamigo and Junction city. And I'm in the Manhattan 1st ward area. It includes like less then half of Manhattan and two small towns called Clay Center and Ogden. Last week I had my first zone conference. It was awesome. President McCuistion is awesome and we had such a good training on personal and companionship study. The Zone Leaders also gave a training on vision. They shared an analogy about a row boat. If you are stranded in the middle of the ocean and can't see anything in the distance you will row but you will eventually give up due to the fact you don't know where you are going or if you are going in circles. But if you see some land of in the distance you will have something to look to. And you will be able to make to land easier. It was super cool. I learned a ton. And I'm learning so much every day. Kansas is amazing! I hope that you guys are all doing good!

Elder Johnson





Zone Conference in Junction City


No comments:

Post a Comment