Monday, October 17, 2016

Hi All-
What's up everyone? This week went pretty fast and was pretty awesome. We have been teaching a couple more Spanish people so that's really cool. I am not always too sure what's going on when we have a Spanish
lesson but I'm getting better. The ward that I am in is really cool.The people are super nice and they feed us good. The ward is pretty small compared to back at home. My district is really cool and so are our zone leaders.
This week we biked a lot and met lots of people. I have already met so many people with different beliefs. The weather is kinda weird down here though. Somedays it's really cold and the next day is super hot.
We are having a jolly good time down here. I have been learning so much and growing so much spiritually. I can't believe how much my testimony has grown for only being out in the field just two weeks.
Sorry but I failed again with pictures :( I can't send pictures on my camera because we don't have a computer so I'm going to try to take some pictures on my iPad. I love and miss all of you guys!!

Elder Johnson


A Member made this for Sky...It's a missionary made out of balloons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment