Monday, October 24, 2016

Two Months Down

Hey Everyone!
This week was pretty good. The members here are awesome and we got fed good every day this week. So every 4 days we switch off the car with the second ward Elders. But this week the car was having problems so it's been a lot of biking. We hope that we will get it back this week. But the good thing is that now I don't have a broken Walmart bike, it's much easier.  It's fun biking down the big hills but not so much on the uphill haha. But my legs are getting nice and sore.
Elder Flores is a good missionary and we get along good. We are teaching a family from Puerto Rico I think I've mentioned them before. (The three kids speak English though but the mom only speaks Spanish). There is a big trailer park in our area that has a lot of Spanish people but we don't really have any solid investigators there. When we teach in Spanish I don't really say anything because I'm trying to figure out what is being said because I don't understand super well. But we always pray in Spanish. I don't think I've said a personal prayer in English since the 2nd day of the MTC. Even though my prayers are still like 20% English. This week we had zone training and it was such a cool and spiritual experience. Our zone leaders are awesome and taught some good lessons. They talked about how desire is really important, and how desire gives us a vision of what we want to become. And it's something we want to do. We all need to have desire in our callings in the church. I'm loving the mission field and I'm so happy I got called to Kansas it is the best.





No comments:

Post a Comment