Thursday, September 8, 2016

Week 2 Down

Whats ups guys!? This week has been amazing! It went by so fast! Not much has really changed everyday is pretty much the same exept for tuesdays, sundays and P-day. Every Tuesday night we have a devotional and this week we watched a live video from the Provo MTC and Elder Christofferson spoke. It was really good he talked about how we are all loved by our Heavenly Father but we need to have Heavenly Father trust us and how we need to be missionaries that can be trusted by everyone. (Mission president, companion, investigators, etc). 

This past week we got two new investigators, Martha y Luis we have only taught them twice. But the other day with our lesson with martha we didn't really have much of a lesson planned and just went by the spirit and it was like the best lesson we have given yet! I'm learning so much everyday and my spanish is doing a lot better even though its not very good. Cada día es una día bien!

The temple renting is free to missionaries so that was cool. And we got headphones for the session but the veil was in spanish. Much harder. We take a MTC bus its cool and nice. I really havent seen many homesick missionaries and I am doing great! Padres no saben todo :)

I sent a letter but I guess its taking a while. I talked more about my first week and other things so that should be coming in the mail soon. I sent it Tuesday or monday. I ment to send it saturday but the post office was closed. I have seen Ty quite a bit I sent a pic with him. The language is getting better and Im learning and feeling more confident every day. Our rooms are small and each apartment has 3 rooms and 1 bathroom but its not too bad. But keep me posted about the next kevin jr. Cant wait to see! It rains alot but some days it doesnt. 

Much love
Elder Johnson :)


CCM Living Quarters

The Mexico City Temple with Elder Gubler

A Mountain in Mexico that reminds him of the Just Cause Three Base:/
The District



No comments:

Post a Comment