Thursday, September 22, 2016

Week 4? No Way!!

I'm doing great and having lots of fun! This week has been just a normal week. Thursday night we had a Mexican Independence Day celebration and it was real fun to listen to some mexican music and watch people dance and stuff.  
My Spanish is improving lots everyday. 
I cant believe that I am so close to being done with the MTC! My district is now the oldest in our zone and its weird to be the older guys of the bunch. 
I hear bangs all the time during the day and the night. I'm pretty sure they are just fireworks but some think they are gunshots. Im just glad I remembered to bring some ear plugs! 
This week has kinda been a little slow because its just the same thing everyday. But its all good, my district is super fun to be around and make the time go by faster.(we laugh a lot)
Braxton left the MTC monday morning and its sad to have him gone. From Sky View I think its only Ty, Jeff and me. But really just a typical week nothing too exciting.
So in my district its only Gubler, Hermana Pynes and me who are going to Kansas and we are leaving the same day. There are two other elders going to Kansas with us but I dont ever see them. 
Im all healthy! One night I woke up with a bad stomach ache and I went and threw up but then I was totally fine after that. It was weird (it felt almost like a dream) but my health is great and my teeth are pearly white:) 
Forgot to mention I got a hair cut today not from you. (you cut hair better)
Elder Johnson:)


 Mexican Indepenance Day

Los tres amigos 



 Los tres amigos riding a rollercoaster


Me posing on a random head statue 

No comments:

Post a Comment