Thursday, September 1, 2016

First P-Day!
We are so happy to hear from our Elder. They had a trip to the Mexico City Temple today and it took longer than they thought so if you emailed him and didn't hear back it's because they were really short on time.


Hey hey hey! My first week at the CCM is in the books! I love it here! The food here is really good and I have eaten too much for every meal. So my companion is Elder Gubler and he is a good guy his spanish is far supreme then mine. But I have the best district we are all such good friends and we have lots of fun together.

The airplane ride to mexico was awesome our plane had 100+ missionaries on it! But my first two days at the CCM were probably the longest days of my life. But since then everyday is going by faster and faster and Im liking it here more and more. The spirit here is so strong!

I have seen lots of friends here. The first day I went to a devotional and right after I ran into Braxton and Stewart. I see them pretty often and its awesome to have friends here. Jeff got here the other day and I was able to talk to him for a while. I wasnt able to get a picture because they only let us take pictures on p day.

So this last week we have been teaching Juan Jose. He is just a teacher here but we have taught him many lessons and its so amazing how I can teach with my crappy spanish, thanks to the spirit. But last night was our last lesson with him and he wanted to get baptized! 

Learning spanish is pretty tough but Im slowly improving. 

But today we were able to go to the Mexico City Temple and do a session! It was super cool and had a great time.And it felt great getting out of the CCM for some time. And I found out that I get to go to the temple every other p day! I hope you all are doing great!

Elder Johnson
Skylar and his good buddy Braxton Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment