Monday, March 19, 2018

Week 76

Hey everybody! 
Transfer news is in... and I’m getting transferred!! I am going to be transferred to Liberal, Kansas and I’m going to be a zone leader too so that’s exciting! I’m excited for this opportunity. Liberal is a bilingual ward so I’ll be able to speak Spanish again! My companion is going to be Elder Ortiz I don’t know him but I think he is a fluent Spanish speaker! It’s gonna be sad leaving JC and not going to be able to fully train elder Riley.
This week was a really good week. One of our investigators Dwayne has been progressing pretty well. He has met with missionaries like almost a year ago and we started teaching him again these last couple of weeks. We had some great lessons with him and he really wants to start living the word of wisdom now! It’s gonna take him some time but he will get there! 
Also this week I had exchanges with Elder bischoff. It was fun. 
Have a great week everyone!

Exchanges with Elder Bischoff 


I found a boat in Milford





No comments:

Post a Comment