Sunday, April 15, 2018

Week 82 Conference Weekend

Hey mom!
Conference weekend was awesome! Holy cow! President Nelson isn’t here 
to play he is awesome! Awesome changes! I did get my package it came on Friday or Saturday I believe so right on time! Thank you so much! I thought the April fools egg was funny. And the hydro flask was inspired I needed a nice water bottle thanks!
This week was awesome! The temple was awesome! We took pictures but they haven’t sent them out yet. But I got one. We found out this week that we are going to be the first mission in the entire world to get instagram! I didn’t think that would ever happen but we are going to get it soon. Not really sure when but if you see me on instagram you now know why. We went to a catholic mass this week with our investigator Emanuel. It was real weird. The whole mass was rote & they focus more on idols rather then the Savior. Emanuel came to the Sunday morning session of conference. He went to a members house to watch it. We texted him after and asked him what he thought. He said
that he loved it and told us a couple talks that he liked and how one of them almost made him cry. It was awesome! We are gonna meet with him hopefully tomorrow. So that’s a huge milagro!
After the temple we got back to Wichita at like 6 so we stayed the night in Wichita and Elder Mujica is in garden so he stayed the night too so we went together to visit Hermana Castañeda we baptized her daughter Josselyn and were working with her husband. She recorded a video of us and said that she was going to send it to you on Facebook.
Have a great week!
Oh and transfers are this week and I’m staying in Liberal with elder Ortiz!

Elder Skylar Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment