Monday, January 15, 2018

Week 70

So this week was really awesome! So I’ll start off by saying that Elder Hall left for Ecuador this morning. It’s sad that I won’t see him for a while. But oh well. He is gonna kill it in Ecuador. We drove down to Wichita Sunday night and spent the night. And that’s when I found out that I am going to train again in Junction. So that’s will be fun. 

So a really awesome story. I don’t know if I told y’all about Matthew and Ruth. We found them by knocking on the wrong door trying to go to a members house. Anyways we started a Book of Mormon study class Thursday nights and we hadn’t been in contact with them for a week of two so we went over to their house to invite them to the class and they came! We talked about where the Book of Mormon came from and its importance. They both took notes and were involved with the class. We invited to church after and they said no. But they wanted us to go by and see them before Elder Hall left. So we went by Saturday and read the Book of Mormon with them. They both had lots of good questions and like the Book of Mormon. We invited them to church and they accepted. They both came to church and stayed all three hours and loved it! We had a linger longer after church and they stayed for that too! They are planning on coming to the Book of Mormon class every week and a member invited Ruth to a relief society activity and she wants to attend that too! 

Also this Sunday our recent convert Ramon blessed the sacrament for his first time and he did a great job! He brought is fiancée to church Sunday as well. 

And right now the APs put me in the best area in the mission AKA Kellogg. So I’m going to be in Kellogg for today and Tuesday! So that is awesome! I’m going go visit my amigos later today and tomorrow!

So this week has just been awesome! Although it’s sad to lose Elder Hall I’m excited for this next transfer. I’ll find out who I’m training Wednesday.

Elder Skylar Johnson

 
1-2) We played a funny game at a members house. Now I look like the the family on Christmas Eve. Haha
3) Last district pic of the transfer. 



No comments:

Post a Comment