Friday, December 15, 2017

Week 64 Staying in Junction City

Hey everyone! 
This week was great! Transfer news is in so I’ll start off with that. I will be staying in Junction City and I will be training a new missionary! So that’s exciting! I’m really excited to train I think it will be really fun. I don’t know who it will be but I’ll find out on Wednesday. I’m happy I’m staying because Junction is awesome and the members are really cool. 
So this week was Thanksgiving! It was really good. We had two Thanksgivings on Thursday (one at the church and the other at a members) and another one on Friday it was so good. I got a little fat. 
This week also we did a lot of service. It was fun. Saturday we went and did some yard work for some members cutting down trees and bushes. But that is a quick rundown of my week this week! 






Dinner at the Dunlaps




No comments:

Post a Comment