Monday, September 11, 2017

Week 53

Hey Everyone!
Transfers are this week and I'm getting transferred to the Wichita west Spanish branch(all the west side of Wichita) So that's fun. There are two Spanish branches in Wichita and so now I'll be able to serve in both! I'm going to know Wichita very well. My new companion is going to be  Elder Riddle he was companions with Elder Flores and Elder Colemere so we have some past companions in common! 
We will be reopening the Elders area so that will be fun! It's going to be sad to leave because of how well I've got to know the members and the area in Kellogg but I'll just be on the other side of the river and both branches play soccer every Saturday morning so I'll still see some of them!
But anyways this week was good! We got Facebook this week so it's an awesome missionary tool to have. So that's what's going on with me!



The Rains family (they are super awesome)
 Kellogg district pics


No comments:

Post a Comment