Friday, June 16, 2017

Week 41

Hey mom! 
My week was good. I got to go on exchanges with the APs Wednesday so it was cool to be able to learn from them. This week we talked to a lot of people too. Cool story. Sunday night we had nowhere to go so I was just randomly driving around and out of all of the places to be in Wichita we happened to pass the house of an old referral (Lenny and Juan) that some other missionaries sent us a good month ago that we were never able to find them home. Seeing that
someone was outside the house I hurried and pulled over and went to talk to them.
Radman: Hey are you Lenny or Juan?
Lenny: Yo Lenny! (Stands up and shakes our hands in excitement) ¡Por fin me encuentran!
Translation: I Lenny! Finally you found me!
This guy was awesome. He asked us where the church was and what time it starts so he could come next Sunday. And then he gave us his number and said to call him Saturday. (He works out of town all week) then is friend Juan came outside to get in his car and as he passed by Lenny told Juan that we were coming over Saturday to talk and that they were going to church next Sunday and Juan seemed pretty down too!

So there is one miracle that we saw. Another miracle was that we didn't see Mariela we saw Salvador though. We only ever go to that house to see Claudia and whenever we go we go when Salvador is working or if he is home one of us talks to him (he talks a ton so it's pretty much just him telling weird crazy stories that he says are true but they aren't) and the other will teach Claudia. Salvador invited us over for dinner again but we told him that we were going to be busy that day.
Transfers are coming up next week. And we will find out Monday so I'll be sure to let you know. I really hope that I'll be staying but anything could happen so we will just have to wait and see.
It's great to hear from you. Sorry but the only picture I took this week was of the meal calendar and I'm sure you wouldn't want that so sorry. Have a great week you are the best love ya!

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment