Monday, April 17, 2017

Week 34

Easter was good. I woke up Easter morning without a trail of jelly beans to my Easter basket. But it was still good. 
I went to church and actually understood a good amount of sacrament meeting and Sunday school. Then did some missionary work and then went to a members house for some good food. 
I have been eating some different food. But nothing too out of the ordinary. This week a member fed us some sopa and then gave us a big plate of rice beans and these really good burrito things. I felt like I was at a restaurant. And then the next day another member made us sopa de queso and the same thing pretty much. It was delicious. So food has been great so far. 
I'm sorry but I have failed with pictures I have only one of a photobombing goat. I hope you have a great week! 

Elder Johnson




Tried taking a selfie with a goat, it was a bit of a struggle... he wouldn't look at the camera, but his friend photobombed.

No comments:

Post a Comment